The Bazaarvoice Mobile SDKs provide access to most of the core products Bazaarvoice offers.
This page provides a high-level overview of the Bazaarvoice Mobile SDKs suitable for all audiences.
The Bazaarvoice Mobile SDKs make it easy to integrate Bazaarvoice's core products in your Android and IOS mobile apps. The SDKs are built with modularity in mind with a common core and analytics package that can be installed stand-alone. From there, you can add on whichever products and services you'd like. Use the guides and references on this site to install, integrate, and effectively use the Bazaarvoice Mobile SDK for Android and IOS with Bazaarvoice products, such as Conversations, and Shopper Advertising.
Benefits of using the Bazaarvoice SDKs
The SDKs are used by several industry-leading mobile solutions. Some of the benefits include:
- Faster product implementation: Less development means faster time-to-market.
- Certification: You can ensure your application is using Bazaarvoice APIs with best practices in mind and following the API Terms and Agreements.
- Accessibility: The open source configuration makes it easier to debug the SDK and understand how the SDK interacts with your application.
- Support: We accept pull requests and bug reports right in GitHub, actively developing with regular releases and updates.
- Zero config analytics: Required analytic events are sent automatically.
Click the icons below to load in interactive demo:
Supported Bazaarvoice products
The Mobile SDKs support the following Bazaarvoice products:
|Ratings & Reviews (+ comments)||✓||✓|
|Questions & Answers||✓||✓|
|Ratings and Reviews for Stores||✓||✓|
* Submission of Product Recommendations is not available on the Bazaarvoice platform.
This API is available to Bazaarvoice clients using the following solutions:
Level of effort
To use this API your team should be familiar with at least the following:
- Mobile applications development, integration and deployment
- Client/Server interaction using HTTP
- Graphic user interface design
- Data Storage and retrieval
Recommended team members
Your team should consist of at least the following:
- One or more developers familiar with the above requirements
Depending on the scope of your project your team may also need personnel with the following skills:
- Network engineering and administration
- Project management and planning
- UI/UX and graphic design
- Software testing
If you do not meet the prerequisites described above, then contact us.
If you already meet the prerequisites, then choose a mobile platform below to get started using the Bazaarvoice Mobile SDKs: