(+ show- hide)
- Determine the correct values to use in the BV loader path following the instructions in the list BV Pixel prerequisites
- The client name provided by Bazaarvoice. Remember that this value is case sensitive.
- The deployment zone is set in the Conversations configuration hub within the Bazaarvoice Workbench. The default deployment zone is main_site. Check with your Bazaarvoice representative to ensure the correct name, or log in to the configuration hub to verify.
- The deployment environment where you want to implement BV Pixel. For a production environment, include production in the path. If you are referencing a staging environment, include staging in the path.
- The locale used by the BV Pixel implementation. If you are not using US English (en_US), use the correct locale code.
Previous analytic solutions required
environmentvalues. These are no longer needed and are obtained through the loader file.
Read about required BV Pixel tracking tags.