The following BV Pixel tracking tags are required on pages with consumer-generated content (CGC).
Minimum required analytics - web
Implementing the API analytics solution requires resources and time. Because of this, Bazaarvoice has declared the following BV Pixel tracking tags as the minimum required analytic tags. The Feature Used tracking tags are only relevant when the corresponding HTML elements are present.
Pages containing consumer-generated content
The following events are to be implemented on all pages with CGC.
- Passive Analytic events
- Feature Used - Reviews
Feature Used - Q&A
- click to read more of a truncated answer
- click "Ask a question"
- click to see answers of a question
- click to see more pages
- click Filter reviews
- click Sort reviews
- click Search
- click Submission question
- click Submission answer
Transactions (eCommerce) and Conversion (non-eCommerce)
- These events are primarily implemented on the payment confirmation page or the thank you page. Read about the different trackTransaction() events.
- These events signify a non-eCommerce conversion, such as a store locator. They can occur on the PDP or other parts of your site. The single trackConversionData() is required. Read about the it here.
Minimum required analytics - mobile
Learn about BV Pixel tracking tags used to capture Conversion and/or Transactions events.