API Keys Migration
API key management has moved to the API Key Management application available in the Bazaarvoice Portal. This page will be archived by April 30, 2020. In the meantime, refer to the instructions below to view your API keys.
Accessing the API Key Management application
- Log on to Portal at https://portal.bazaarvoice.com.
If you do not have a Portal account, ask your Bazaarvoice account administrator to create an account for you. To learn about Portal, refer to the Bazaarvoice knowledge base.
- Click the Portal menu and select Developer Tools under Administration.
To complete the steps in the following sections, the following conditions must be true:
- Your client instance must have API access. If your client instance does not have API access, contact your Bazaarvoice representative.
- Your Portal user account must have the Technical Contributor or Technical Administrator role assigned. Refer to the knowledge base for details about these roles. To verify your role assignment, contact the account administrator listed in your Portal profile.
- Your Portal user account must have the Ratings and Reviews solution assigned. Refer to the knowledge base for details about assigning solutions. To verify your role assignment, contact the account administrator listed in your Portal profile.
You can only view the keys that you have access to. Most users are technical contributors, which means you can only view keys that you requested. If you are a technical admin, you can view all the keys for your client instance. If your key is in a Pending state, it means that a technical admin must approve your key.
- Use the filters to narrow down the list of keys based on API type, project name, status, etc.
- Use the search bar if you know the exact API key value to search for. You can use asterisks as wildcards. For example, searching for cAuS* returns all keys that begin with "cAuS".
- Use the sort functionality to order the keys by project name, locked status, requester name, and other options.
- Click a key's project name to view detailed information about the key.